Longer working time with Formula One
UV Stable Coating Designed For Hot Temps & Smaller Crews
This simple to use, high end single component Hybrid Coating from V-8 High Performance Floors was designed for areas with high temps, and smaller crews. With up to 60 minutes of working time (at 70°F), V-8’s Formula One reduces stress and rushing during installs, yet still provides an industrial strength and UV Stable coating.
Simple to use:
- Unique industrial strength Hybrid Polyaspartic / Polyurea Formulation
- Comes Clear
- Uses same pigment as V-8 Hybrid XT, V-8 6.0 HP Epoxy, V-8 REV M.V.P., and V-8 Magnum Urethane Topcoat
- No measuring or mixing needed, unless using pigment
- 45-60 minutes working time (at 70°F)
- 2-4 hour dry time
- Can be used as basecoat, or as clear topcoats
- Can be broadcast into
- Can be used for thin mil Platinum (metallic) Coatings
- Unique single component Hybrid Formulation
- UV stable
- Chemical resistant
Where would you use Formula One?
- Solid Color Systems
- Clear Systems
- Vinyl Chip Systems
- Quartz Systems
- Mica Systems
- Thin Mil Platinum Systems
Looking for more info on Formula One or becoming a Certified V-8 Installer?
Call us at 800-234-8208 or fill out the form below and an Xtreme Engineered Floor Systems team member will follow up.